Olay sa Wiksyunaryo:Portal kan komunidad
- en: Requests for the bot flag should be made on this page. This wiki uses the standard bot policy, and allows global bots and automatic approval of certain types of bots. Other bots should apply below, and then request access from a steward if there is no objection.
Request for Adminship[baguhon]
I would like to apply as an administrator for this new wiki to secure the accuracy of entries, check the proper orthography of words, and secure this wiki from any sort of possible vandalism or false information. I have been an active editor of this wiki since its incubator stage and filed the final request for its approval. Thank you very much. --Kunokuno (olay) 13:25, 12 Enero 2021 (PST)
- STRONG SUPPORT - since Kunokuno is one of the contributing in Bikol Wikionary. --ShiminUfesoj (olay) 17:49, 13 Enero 2021 (PST)
Strong Support He has played a great role during the incubator stage of this wiki. I think it would be helpful to make him an administrator since he is a regular editor of the wiktionary. Sherlock808 (olay) 14:34, 14 Enero 2021 (PST)
Request for Adminship[baguhon]
Hello! I would like to extend my help in being an administrator for this newly-approved project. Currently there are templates and modules needed to be locked to secure the validity and the reliability of the project. Thank you. ---Brazal.dang (olay) 13:37, 12 Enero 2021 (PST)
Strong Support I was one of the attendees during the trainer's training and I have learned a lot from her. She has also been an administrator during the incubator stage of this wiktionary. I hope she can still be part of developing and protecting this project.Sherlock808 (olay) 14:39, 14 Enero 2021 (PST)
Request for Adminship[baguhon]
I work on Bikol orthography and published an orthography guide book Antabay sa Ortograpiya nin Bikol Sentral in 2012. With Master's degree in Filipino and a member of Parasurat Bikolnon writers organization, I have become a Wiktionarian and am in fact the original proponent of Bikol Wiktionary, Bikol Wikipedia and Rinconada Bikol Wikipedia many years ago, I have a clear understanding of what a Wiktionary should be like. For example, meanings should have references and entries need to be in simple form as in no affixes specially in verbs. I would like to focus on these areas. Most importantly, I wish to give a sense of balance in the community of a project which should be open to ideas and to new editors from different backgrounds. Being a Wikimedian, I believe in collaboration rather than competition. --Filipinayzd (olay) 01:31, 13 Enero 2021 (PST)
Strong Support -- (1) Impressive credentials and expertise as a Bikolano writer (2) The original proponent of the Wikimedia projects in the Bicol Region, Philippines which includes the Bikol Wiktionary, Bikol Wikipedia, and Rinconada Bikol Wikipedia (3) Passionate in uplifting the Bikolano language and other Philippine-based languages through the projects of the PhilWiki Community (PH-WC) in which he is the current President/Chairman. Personally, for someone who just joined the Bikol Community of the Wikimedia movement last year (2020), I became an active editor in the Bikol Wikipedia and Bikol Wiktionary through the PH-WC User Group's initiative. Finally, I believe that those three (3) qualifications I stated above are enough for him to be considered as an administrator of the Bikol Wiktionary. -- Ralffralff (olay) 22:25, 13 Enero 2021 (PST)
Ano pa ba pwede[baguhon]
Hi, i would like to apply an Adminship here in Bcl Wiktionary because I want to improved and also help to make this wiktionary more useful and helpful since the Bicol Central and other Bikol Languages have no online Dictionary, I Hope this website help to preserve my preseous language.. Thank you --ShiminUfesoj (olay) 17:54, 14 Enero 2021 (PST)
- Strong support - dedicated, transparent, responsible, friendly, easy to get along with. Willing to learn new things and open-minded. --Filipinayzd (olay) 18:21, 14 Enero 2021 (PST)
- Strong support Thank you for always extending support for this project! ---Brazal.dang (olay) 20:04, 14 Enero 2021 (PST)
- Strong support I have been working with him on the Central Bikol Wikipedia as an administrator and I can assure that his capacity suits well as an administrator. He is also one of the regular editors during the incubation of this wiki. Kunokuno (olay) 20:31, 15 Enero 2021 (PST)
- Strong Support, trusted user. DARIO SEVERI (olay) 11:12, 18 Enero 2021 (PST)
Manungod sa mga entrada na audio clip sana an laman[baguhon]
Tano ta may mga artikulo na mayo man laog o boot sabihon alagad may audio, arog kan hangog? Dai daw ini magigin ano, o baka lalagan na sana nin mga boot sabihon pag-abot kan panahon --ShiminUfesoj (olay) 20:03, 15 Enero 2021 (PST)
- Dai man iyan magigin problema. Kolaborasyon man ini nin ambag. Pwede ka mag ambag tataramon, audio, litrato, pagsayod, halimbawa, o reperensya. An ano man na entra, sarong dai tapos na entra. Boot sabihon pwede pang dugangan nin mga kadagdagan na impormasyon pag abot kan panahon. Lugod imbis na limitaran ta an kapasidad kan maski si isay na paraambag, tabangan tang dugangan an laog kan entra, orog kun ini bako man nin bandalismo. Mabalos. :) Kunokuno (olay) 20:27, 15 Enero 2021 (PST)
- Igwang ideal o pamantayan na artikulo kuta na magigin pattern para sa mga masurunod saka iba pang artikulo. --Filipinayzd (olay) 13:21, 16 Enero 2021 (PST)
Urog na V.S. Mas[baguhon]
- Pwede man magribay-ribay an gamit kan nangurog na saka mas. Garo asin, sagkod, saka, budâ. --Filipinayzd (olay) 13:19, 16 Enero 2021 (PST)
Request for adminship[baguhon]
Project/Rapid/MaroBos/Hatch-A-Wiki Project 2021[baguhon]
Good day everyone! I intend to do this simple project in order to develop our Wikiquote projects that are still in incubators (Central Bikol and Tagalog). This notice is required to be posted in community discussion pages related to the project. I hope this will be a success.MaroBos (olay) 23:04, 30 Abril 2021 (PST)
Renewal of Adminship[baguhon]
Hello! I would like to inform the community that I will be applying for an extension on my role as an administrator in this project. I would like to continue fixing the modules and templates that I am still working on. There are still a lot of things in this project that need some fixing, others some updating. Thank you in advance for your support. Imelda (olay) 22:41, 14 Hulyo 2021 (PST)
- Strong support: There are only minimal contributions and edits during the previous months for this Wiki project. Her edits will be a big help for the BCL Wiktionary to remain active.Kunokuno (olay) 22:55, 14 Hulyo 2021 (PST)
SheSaid Philippines 2021[baguhon]
Wikiquote for Central Bikol and Tagalog language are both being improve by Wikimedians in the Philippines. To further promote this project to the community, we are planning to join the SheSaid Campaign this year. You can find more details about this project here:SheSaid Philippines 2021. We would like to invite everyone to join us in this campaign. Feel free to reach out.
Central Bikol Wiktionary Edit-a-thon with Lingua Libre and Spell4Wiki Recording[baguhon]
I am currently applying for a rapid grant request for the improvement of our local Wiktionary. This will include incorporating audio recordings from Lingua Libre and Spell4Wiki application. Thank you. Daramlagon (olay) 20:20, 10 Nobyembre 2021 (PST)
- Hello Daramlagon!
- Hi Imelda! Hello everyone!
- Here's the link to my grant request proposal submitted last November 10, 2021.
- Re: Bikol Wiktionary's birthday celebration, the program and the list of activities are now being prepared. Feel free to suggest activities to make this upcoming celebration more fun and fruitful not only to us Wiki volunteers but most importantly to our readers.
- Thank you and cheers to everyone present here! Padagos sana.
Request for Adminship[baguhon]
Hello, I recently received a grant funding from the WMF to head a campaign (Dec 2021-July 2022) for the Bikol Wiktionary. In this regard I would like to request administrator and interface administrator access to apply necessary changes and updates in the said platform especially in the language codes, spelling guide, diacritics, introductory grammar, entry organization, categories, and audio. These were based on your suggestions and feedback (see above). My goal is to make the platform more systematic, accessible, economical, and collaborative. This will also ensure a smoother and a more active participation from editors (both old and new) and readers which I have invited to participate in the 6-month campaign to revitalize Bikol Wiktionary. Cheers and padagos lang! Daramlagon (olay) 23:47, 3 Enero 2021 (PST)
Renewal of Adminship[baguhon]
Hello! I would like to inform the community that I will be applying for an extension on my role as an administrator in this project and possibly with an interface administrator rights as well. I would like to continue fixing the modules and templates that I am still working on. There are still a lot of things in this project that need some fixing, others some updating. Thank you in advance for your support. Imelda (olay) 13:59, 26 Enero 2022 (PST)
- Strong support. The project needs another support aside from the campaign organizer of the Language Preservation edit-a-thon Daramlagon, especially since it intends to reach the 5,000th entry by the first half of 2022. More thorough clean-ups and uniformity should be achieved and given the long experience of Brazal.dang in handling developing projects, she is most qualified for renewal of adminship. Kunokuno (olay) 14:54, 27 Enero 2022 (PST)
- Strong support
- Strong support MaroBos (olay) 14:53, 27 Enero 2022 (PST)
- Strong support BiancaBrazal (olay) 19:12, 27 Enero 2022 (PST)
- Strong support Daramlagon (olay) 20:21, 2 Pebrero 2022 (PST) Kunokuno (kaulayon) 22:16, 27 Marso 2022 (PST)
Hello. To facilitate steward granting of bot access, I suggest implementing the standard bot policy on this wiki. In particular, this policy allows stewards to automatically flag known interlanguage linking bots (if this page says that is acceptable) or bots that fix double redirects. The policy also enables global bots on this wiki (if this page says that is acceptable), which are trusted bots that will be given bot access on every wiki that allows global bots.
This policy makes bot access requesting much easier for local users, operators, and stewards. To implement it we only need to create a redirect to this page from Project:Bot policy, and add a line at the top noting that it is used here. If you use or prefer to use a dedicated project page for handling bot flag requests, that is also acceptable. Please read the text at Meta-Wiki before commenting. If you object, please say so; I hope to implement in two weeks if there is no objection, since it is particularly written to streamline bot requests on wikis with little or no community interested in bot access requests. Thank you for your consideration. --Rschen7754 12:23, 9 Agosto 2022 (PST)
The Vector 2022 skin as the default in two weeks?[baguhon]
Hello. I'm writing on behalf of the Wikimedia Foundation Web team. In two weeks, we would like to make the Vector 2022 skin the default on this wiki.
We have been working on it for the past three years. So far, it has been the default on more than 30 wikis, including sister projects, all accounting for more than 1 billion pageviews per month. On average 87% of active logged-in users of those wikis use Vector 2022.
It would become the default for all logged-out users, and also all logged-in users who currently use Vector legacy. Logged-in users can at any time switch to any other skins. No changes are expected for users of these skins.
About the skin[baguhon]
[Why is a change necessary] The current default skin meets the needs of the readers and editors as these were 13 years ago. Since then, new users have begun using Wikimedia projects. The old Vector doesn't meet their needs.
[Objective] The objective for the new skin is to make the interface more welcoming and comfortable for readers and useful for advanced users. It draws inspiration from previous requests, the Community Wishlist Surveys, and gadgets and scripts. The work helped our code follow the standards and improve all other skins. We reduced PHP code in Wikimedia deployed skins by 75%. The project has also focused on making it easier to support gadgets and use APIs.
[Changes and test results] The skin introduces a series of changes that improve readability and usability. The new skin does not remove any functionality currently available on the Vector skin.
- The sticky header makes it easier to find tools that editors use often. It decreases scrolling to the top of the page by 16%.
- The new table of contents makes it easier to navigate to different sections. Readers and editors jumped to different sections of the page 50% more than with the old table of contents. It also looks a bit different on talk pages.
- The new search bar is easier to find and makes it easier to find the correct search result from the list. This increased the amount of searches started by 30% on the wikis we tested on.
- The skin does not negatively affect pageviews, edit rates, or account creation. There is evidence of increases in pageviews and account creation across partner communities.
[Try it out] Try out the new skin by going to the appearance tab in your preferences and selecting Vector 2022 from the list of skins.
How can editors change and customize this skin?[baguhon]
It's possible to configure and personalize our changes. We support volunteers who create new gadgets and user scripts. Check out our repository for a list of currently available customizations, or add your own.
If no large concerns are raised, we plan on deploying in the week of October 3, 2022. If your community would like to request more time to discuss the changes, hit the button and write to us. We can adjust the calendar.
If you'd like ask our team anything, if you have questions, concerns, or additional thoughts, please ping me here or write on the talk page of the project. We will gladly answer! Also, see our FAQ. Thank you! SGrabarczuk (WMF) (talk) 12:15, 22 Setyembre 2022 (PST)